At 4:30 p.m.
2011 Tax Planning & Audit Seminar
AUSCI presents :
Let's Talk about TAX
On March 2 (Wed),
@ 4.30 pm (beat 3-in-1) - 5.30 pm
Venue : @america,Pacific Place Mall, 3rd floor.
Spot on topic :
- " Tax Planning and Audit " -useful guidance for Individual and Corporate tax payer
- # How to be Tax Savvy ?
- Learn some smart strategies to save on personal and corporate tax legally.
- # How to prepare ourselves for Tax audit ?
- Rights of tax auditors and rule of thumbs on what you should know
Join a FREEstyle - One hour dialogue featuring a (NO Later than 15 mins' speech) and a 45 mins active Q&A.
- Mr. Bambang Suwarso - professional Tax advisor, USC '98
- Mr. Rudyan Kopot - a full time CEO, Lecturer @ UI, Kadin's Chairman at Plantation committee, USC'87 - MBA.
- Mr. Holip Soekawan as moderator - USC'94, a Managing Director, Entrepreneur, AUSCI President, and a published author.
Who's INVITED ?
* USC Alumni & Friends. (NON. USC- other US alumni)
+ Public : fans of the @america
Good advise is LIMITED.
RSVP now :
Another quality program of " The Network of Excellence for Indonesia and Beyond "
AUSCI- Alumni USC Indonesia
- Novita Melani
Bambang Suwarso (USC class of 1998)
Director of KIB Consulting. Bambang B. Suwarso has over 20 years of working experience in government agencies and financial sector. He served as Government Auditor for the Board of Finance and Development Control (BPKP) and worked for the Ministry of Finance for more than 18 years.
His impeccable capability to innovate made it easy for him to present applicable strategic ideas to the local government such as synchronizing property tax and income tax systems and investigation of fictive invoicing. Appointed by the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA) and PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), he joined Bank Summa’s Liquidation Team and was also involved in the bank’s restructuring team in 1992. As an ambassador for University of Southern California (USC), he contributes his ideas in making USC as a global and innovative university in the United States.
Being active in business associations such as Alumni USC Indonesia (AUSCI), he regularly participates in the Security Exchange Commission (SEC) + USC Asia Pacific Conference. In addition, he also functions as an active member at Indonesia Australia Business Council (IABC).
Through his global and nationwide networks, he has provided his professional objective and strategic advices in areas such as investment, accounting and tax to company with worldwide business operations.
- Lecturer at Economic Faculty of University of Indonesia, whose lecture has been starting since 1974, which he even now continues teaching for bachelor’s degree in Accounting, as well as master’s degree in Management.
- Chairman of Permanent Committee on Plantation.
- Chairman of Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN).
- Chairman of PT Menteng Kencana Mas, one of the players in the Crude Palm Oil Sector.
- Chairman, Permanent Committee on Aquaculture Industries of KADIN.
- President Director of Dipasena Group, the world largest integrated shrimp farming and processing company.
- Chief Executive Officer of Charoen Pokphand Indonesia for Agribusiness, Aquaculture Business, Seeds and Agrochemical Business, Processed/Formulated Food Business.
- Chief Executive Officer of Salim Plantations, responsible for Salim Group’s Plantation Division.
- Partner in Public Accountant Firm Drs. Hans Kartikahadi & Co (1975-1986), as an Internal Auditor to Shell in 1974.
Professional Membership :
- American Accounting Association (AAA), the Incorporated Society of Planters (ISP), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Indonesian Accountants Association (IAI), Indonesian Institute of Accountants-Management Accountants Compartment (IAI-KAM), etc. He regularly participates in local as well as international conferences, seminar in the capacity as Session Chairman, Keynote Speaker.
- He received the certificates of Certified Sustainability Reporting Specialist (CSRS), National Center for Sustainability Reporting in 2010, Senior Management-Agribusiness at Harvard University, USA, and International Trade.
- FOSFA International, London. He also attended and has obtained certificates in Tax Consultant, Import-Export, Indonesian Company Law, Computer etc.
- Co-Founder of the Indonesia Institute for Financial and Economic Advancement (IIFEA), established in 2010, and as the Board of Trustee since then.
- The Board Advisors Member of Indonesia Financial Executives Association (IFEA) since 1998.
A 1994 graduate of the USC Marshall School's Entrepreneur program, Holip served as president of the USC Indonesian Student Association during his senior year. After a stint in the private sector, he was recruited by USC in 1998, to oversee the university's official Southeast Asia representative office in Jakarta. Holip co-founded ERHO Security Inc in 2005 and he is the current CEO of the private security services firm. He will begin his tenure as President of Yayasan Alumni USC Indonesia commencing August 2010. A published author, Holip's hobby includes reading and golfing. He resides in Jakarta with his wife and three children.